BLOX is giving away €500,- in crypto credit
Terms and conditions
Below you will find the conditions of this promotion and rules of play that apply to the 'BLOX is giving away €500 in crypto credit' competition. Read it through and be aware of all the rules that apply within this Promotion.
- 'Provider': BLOX B.V.
- 'Participant': the natural person participating in the Promotion.
- ‘Promotion’: the promotional game event.
- 'Winner': the natural person who wins the Promotion and thus the prize.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Promotion 'BLOX is giving away €500 in crypto credit', organised by BLOX B.V, based in Nijmegen at Wijchenseweg 102, 6538 SX Nijmegen.
- Provider will give away 5x €100 in BLOX credit to 5 individual winners. This prize pool totalling €500 will be divided between 3 Dutch and 2 Flemish winners.
- With its actions, the Provider acts in accordance with the Code of Conduct on Promotional Games of Chance (‘Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen’) dated 1 January 2014.
- The Provider may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, amend or modify these General Terms and Conditions during the running time of the Promotion, or without giving reasons, amend or modify the Promotion unless this results in disadvantage to the participant.
- No correspondence will be entered into with regard to the design, content and results of this Promotion.
- With regard to participation in the Promotion, its consequences and its implementation, the participant waives all legal and other claims against the Offeror, partners, sponsors and employees who are directly or indirectly involved in the organisation of the Promotion.
- The Promotion is subject to the Offeror's Privacy Statement as published at https://weareblox.com/nl-nl/privacyverklaring.
- Participation in this Promotion is free of charge.
- The World Cup takes place from 20 November to 18 December 2022.
- As long as the participant's national team is competing in the World Cup tournament, the Competition will continue for this participant, i.e. when the Dutch national team is eliminated, the competition will stop for Dutch participants, the points will be added up and the winners will be announced at short notice.
- 3 Dutch participants in the Promotion have a chance to win BLOX credit worth 1x €100. Per participating game round, the Participant has an extra chance to win the prize. This means that his name will be added an extra time to the file from which the winners will be selected, provided he has qualified.
- Participant is obligated to provide correct, current and complete information when participating in a prize draw. The Provider has the right to ask you for a copy of your BLOX account details and/or a valid ID.
- Participant must comply with the Social Media Advertising Code (‘Reclame Code Social Media’).
- Participation in Promotion 'BLOX is giving away €500 in crypto credit' means that you are aware of and agree to the Provider's General Terms and Conditions. You cannot revoke that consent.
- To participate, the participant must be 18 years of age or older and resident in the Netherlands. The Provider may verify the age of the Participant.
- No correspondence can be taken up about the results.
- The winner will be drawn by the Provider in an impartial manner.
- Prizes will only be awarded to participants who provide complete and correct personal details. If the Provider does not have the correct or complete data, the right to the prize lapses. In this case, the Provider reserves the right to designate another participant in the Promotion as the winner by drawing.
- At the request of the Provider, the Winner must be able to identify themselves in order for the prize to be awarded or used.
- Winners will be informed personally via the e-mail address used to take part in the Promotion.
- If a prize consists of tickets to an event (e.g. a sports match, concert, film, or festival) and this event is cancelled for any reason, the Winner will not be entitled to tickets to a substitute event or any other form of compensation.
- The prize is personal and not exchangeable for cash or other goods and may not be resold to third parties.
Personal data obtained as part of the Promotion will only be used by the Offeror for the respective Promotion and will not be provided to third parties.
If the participant has a complaint in connection with the Promotion, he/she may submit it in writing to BLOX B.V, Wijchenseweg 102, 6538 SX Nijmegen.